Scheduling Craziness!

>> Monday, June 7, 2010

The first thing I want to do is apologize for not updating in almost a week. The first reason for that is that nothing really has happened. And the other reason is that I was actually very ill last week and have been recovering ever since. Thank you to everyone who prayed for me over the past week as I've struggled with some sort of flu bug.

This week is going to be really busy as we only have 3 weeks left until Summer Training Institute! That means I only really have 3 weeks left to do all the admin work and prep that I need to do for the rest of the summer. :S So you have an idea of what you can be praying for in the next few weeks... here is my schedule for the rest of the summer!

June 12
Slingshot Saturday

June 27-July 7
Summer Training Institute in Fergus

July 8-10
CYIA Summer Missions Team Retreat in Mount Forest

July 12-16
Week One at Thorncliffe Park

July 17
Slingshot Saturday

July 19-23
Week Two at Thorncliffe Park

August 2-6
Jr. Camp Good News & Leaders in Training (I'll be leading the LiT program) near Milton

August 9-13
Sr. Camp Good News near Chesley

August 20-21
Welcome Home for our summer missions team!


And then SUMMER WILL BE OVER!!!!!

I am overwhelmed by the amount of encouragement and support that I have received this summer already. I never dreamed that so many people would be reading this blog but I hear of someone new almost everyday! Thank you all so much!

Here's some numbers updates :)

~ I have travelled over 2,000km in the last 3 weeks!
~ I have approx. 35% of my support

♥ Ash

1 comments:

Ashley June 7, 2010 at 1:50 PM  

So our commenting does work... though some of you are still having trouble with it. So here is how to comment on a blog post in 5 simple steps!!

1)Click on the "comments" link under the blog title
2)Write your comment
3)Click publish
4)It is going to ask you to verify by typing a word. To move this box down to be able to type the word you'll need to push tab key (the key is located directly above the Caps Lock key).
5)Then verify and you should be good to go!!!!

If you're still having trouble you can email me at ashesmcguire@hotmail.com

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP