Life is Full of Changes

>> Sunday, May 2, 2010

Life is always full of changes. The changes to the layout of this webpage are going to surprise Liz the next time she logs on. The main reasons for the change this time are: #1 this was a super cool layout and #2 the commenting now works on posts!! Ok...maybe the real reason was just the second one... but the beautiful flowers were a plus :)

So tomorrow we start. I get to work from home. Liz gets to go to a super-fun, exciting, amazing staff meeting. You can decide who got the better end of that deal. Months of prayer and preparation have brought us to this moment and we're excited that you have decided to partner with us.

We know that God is going to work in amazing ways this summer. Whether that is personally breaking us to become who He wants us to be in His plan or bringing kids closer to Him, He will be glorified. And that makes us excited!

The following is a song that I've been listening to non-stop in my car, in my dorm room, and in my head. It's called Something Big by John Waller.

I wanna see something I've not seen
Something so big
I wanna be a part of something great
Greater than me

It's time to dream big dreams
To see Your vision
Become reality
‘Cause it’s for You, by You, those who
Love You wanna do

Something so big
It’s destined to fail without You, Lord
It’s gonna fail without You, Lord
Something so great
It takes a miracle to do
We, Your children
Wanna do something big for You

We, yes, we are gonna sing a brand new song
Something so strong
We will be the sound that wakes the dawn
Something so loud

It’s time for breaking through
‘Cause there are no limits
For he who holds the truth
When it’s for You, and by You, and those who
Love You wanna do

Something bigger, something greater
For the glory of Your splendor
Something bigger, something greater
Tell the story of Your wondrous love
Your wondrous love
Those who love You wanna do

As long as we live, let us do something so big for You


That's what we want to do. Something big that only God can do for His glory. That is our prayer for this summer.

♥ Ash

1 comments:

Fozzi May 13, 2010 at 1:56 PM  

This is an amazing song! I too want to be apart of something big! I once heard a quote that really spoke to me; it is kind of connected with this song.
"God has huge plans and I am so glad that he has allowed me to take part in them"
So often we think God is using our plans, while in some cases this is true, we need to be in God's plan and praise Him for allowing us to do His work!
Keep it up girls!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP