And She'll Have Fun! Fun! Fun! Until Her Parents Take The Ranger Away...

>> Monday, May 3, 2010

Ok... it's not that dramatic! But today gave me quite a bit of deja-vu from last summer. If you followed me last summer you might remember the troubles my little Ford Ranger gave me. This 2002 Ranger Edge has about 541,000km and counting on it... and I can't wait to put thousands more on it this summer! ;)

So anyways... back to the story! This morning I was driving and all of a sudden there is a huge squealing noise coming from the passenger side. After much investigation and my parents help... we concluded that there was a rock wedged somewhere in the brake system... AGAIN!!!!! This happened to me last summer as well. Luckily we knew what to do this time and after driving it on the highway for several minutes, the rock decided that it would rather be free than stuck in my car.

So with that dramatic event over, I went with my mom to do some errands... only to come out of the store into the parking lot and find a puddle under my truck. I guessed rad fluid. My dad checked it out and sure enough. This also happened last summer too!! Luckily, the truck was already scheduled to be serviced tomorrow.

Please pray for safety this summer as I travel. Especially with this repeat of events... that means the next event should be a huge plastic bag wrapped around my muffler! hahahahahaha. Pray for safety for the rest of our team also as we travel to many different parts of the province this summer!

♥ Ash

1 day down... 110 to go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP