TWO MORE WEEKS!!!

>> Monday, April 19, 2010

Yes you read that right... just TWO more weeks until the official start of the post-secondary team's summer ministry. Liz and I are both excitedly anticipating the start of summer and we can't believe that it's almost here.

This past weekend I had the opportunity to go to Missionfest Toronto to promote CEFOntario and hang out with my LiT girls a bit too. It was an amazing time and I got to connect with many other missionaries, plus meet at least one that will be coming out with us this sumemr! It was exciting to meet so many people who are excited to see the gospel be taught to children and to have so many strangers encouraging us in what we believe so strongly in.

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures because I forgot my camera. :( But as I mentioned before I did bring the LiT girls to Missionfest and they enjoyed it so much. Three of them had never been exposed to what missions was before and it was neat to see their expressions as different missionaries explained how their organizations spread the love of Jesus. At least one of the girls thinks that God might be calling her to go at least on a short-term missions trip at some point. Please pray for the LiT and that they would be listening for God's voice as He directs their lives and that their purpose would be to glorify Him in everything that they do.

Just one more research paper, an assignment and 5 exams and then it's over. YEAR 2 is almost complete. I can't believe it actually. God has blessed me so much over my time at Heritage and I can't wait to see what else He does with my life in the next two years.

♥ Ash

P.S. Liz has updated her about me section... and she will be posting a blog in the near future! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP