Way Back In The Day...

>> Saturday, March 13, 2010

Last summer I realized that when I was a young tot... ok not quite that young!... I attended a 5-day club. This realization only came after a former staff member heard where I was from and informed me that she had done a club in Mount Forest when she was a teenager. Good thing I didn't know then that I would be leading a club not too far into the distant future. ;) I might have run in the opposite direction!

The crazy thing is that she actually started the ministry at Lakeshore and was part of forming Camp Good News. Now I have the privilege of working with the kids that she built relationships with and brought to camp. Pretty small world!

Who would have ever known that this is where God would have led us both today?

♥ Ash

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP