I Will Put My Trust In Him...

>> Sunday, March 28, 2010

Support raising is definitely my least favourite part of ministry. This is when my shyness comes in full force. It's definitely about character building and not enjoyment. Trusting God with my finances was so hard last summer. I had no idea what He would provide, but He provided abundantly. It still bewilders me to why He would bless me so much, and not only financially, but also in prayers and encouragement. I was completely overwhelmed by it all.

And I here I go again... trust is all I can do... and as always He is providing for my every need. Strength to get through the day and week and the ever present homework insanity. And almost 3% of my support raised in one day! All I can do is praise Him for He has been truly good to me. This year has definitely been the hardest of my life in both good ways and bad ways... but He has been continually teaching me trust because He has plans to do something with my life that are bigger than my understanding right now... so I just have to wait and see what tomorrow holds and trust Him every minute.

♥ Ash

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP