And the adventure begins...

>> Tuesday, May 31, 2011


So the day has finally come! Tomorrow I will get up bright and early and head to Pearson Airport. My first flight will leave at noon with a layover in Charlotte, NC before reaching Fort Lauderdale, FL at approx. 6pm. I would really appreciate prayer during my flight because it's my first time flying and just prayer that the transfer would go smoothly and I would meet up safely with the rest of the team in Florida.



We will be staying in Florida until Saturday doing some final preparations and getting to know each other before flying to Haiti. In Haiti, we will be sharing the Gospel with many children. Unfortunately our previous plan to share in the schools has changed as the children have exams during the two weeks we are there. However, we now have the opportunity to share in orphanages and do 5 day clubs. Please pray for this change and the children that we will meet.

I am sorry that I don't have much more to share right now. We really do need your prayers though.

Please pray for:

-our team (Jerry, Brenda, Chioma and myself)
-the national CEF staff in Haiti
-the children that we will meet
-favour as we enter the orphanages and any other places we might teach
-safety as we travel
-the approx. $200 I have left to raise




I'm not sure how much internet access I'll have if any at all. If I can update you I will... but otherwise I'll be sure to post some of my pictures and journal entries as soon as I get back. :)

Thank you all for your prayers and support!

♥ Ash

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP